Re: Jaws freezing

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:04:35 +0200

Hello:
Is that happened occasionally on a particular webpage? , whether more
likely in general.
Secondly:
Haven't you ever tried to repair JAWS?
Thirdly:
You may go to the keyboard manager , and setup an easy hotkeys to
refresh the script of your  browser  , I have mine on  control F
twelve.
Eventually:
You may choose to run Mozilla Firefox for responsiveness and instant
navigations , of course , it is up to you for determining your
preference , I' am just suggesting.
  I sincerely hope that's help.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.