Re: Jaws freezing

  • From: "Donald Wardlow" <wardlows97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:35:31 -0400

That did the job.
Thank you.

Don

From: Anthony P Schnurr
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 11:55 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaws freezing

Donald,

They mean for you to go to your desktop and find the icon for the version of
JFW you wish to set a hot key.
One way to do this is to try the following:
1.  Hit Windows+M to minimize everything and goto your desktop.
2.  Press J until you hear the JAWS version you want.
3.  Press alt+enter to goto the properties for that icon.
4.  Tab twice to get to where you need to enter a hot key to be used for this
icon.
5.  Press j to set the hot key to alt+conttrol+j.  Note that if you simply
press a letter key; it defaults to alt+control.
6.  press tab until you hear "OK" then press enter.

This should do it.

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

      From:  "Donald Wardlow" <wardlows97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      To:  <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date:  03/31/2011 11:20

What do y ou mean by highlight the icon?  I am going to JAWS, and nothing you
are saying is working. Nothing happens when I press the Applications key at
all.