Re: Jaws for Macintosh computers?

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:02:51 -0700

It's good to know these limitations.

Tom Behler

----- Original Message -----
From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws for Macintosh computers?

If someone wishes to use jaws on a mac, first they'll have to get a program
called bootcamp and install that program first before installing jaws on
there mac computer.  the other thing is that if a person is not using their
computer to do music exclusively,the voice over softwar should work even
though they might have a problem trying to write what are called scripts for
the programs that are on their mac.  I hope that this information is home
what helpful.  If a person does already have a mac and they plan to use it
for music production, i don't have any answers.