Re: Jaws failing at start up

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:27:43 -0700

My intuitive sense is that something isn't loading properly before jaws, which
is causing jaws not to load.  Once you click on the "don't send" button, that
leaves your computer free to continue loading jaws properly.  Now exactly what
it is that isn't loading properly I wouldn't be able to say.  Can someone tell
you what the dialogue box with the error is for?

HTH
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx