Re: Jaws editing quirk

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:13:52 -0600

Well  Richard, I don't know.

I'm keeping track of this because I just updated my NVIDIA display drivers to help fix some other problems I was having with Sonar and Sound Forge. It appears this also may have helped with editing problems but only time will tell.

I know it is important to be sure you don't have some other window floating around, partially obscuring the edit window. Sometimes moving the Jaws cursor to where you are editing and doing a single left click works.

If nothing else helps, Try calling FS support

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>