Jaws doesn't read the systemtray properly after skype is loaded

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:36:55 -0700

Load skype, and something loads in the systemtray.  If I press insert+f11 to
select an item in the tray, Jaws doesn't say the name of the item it only says
no selected item.  However an item is selected because a context menu popsup and
jaws also doesn't read the items in that menu.  Doing an insert+uparrow to read
the current line produces nothing.  My question is, after skype loads, what is
to load the next time I start skype.  Skype is not set to start when my computer
starts.  I must confess I haven't looked at all the helpful hints for skype on
the jfwlite page, so if this information is in there, just say so.