Re: Jaws closing problem

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:33:50 -0700

Hello,

You can look at the jfw.rpt file in the jaws folder for crash info but Most of the info is highly technical.

At 11:03 AM 8/5/2005, you wrote:
Hi list, there seems to be a problem with jaws. I use windows XP with jaws 5 but at times jaws stops responding and simply closes. I also cannot follow the error message as there is no speach and I'm forced to restart the machine.
I don't understand what could be the cause for this error your help and guidance is required.
Thanks in advance
Fayaz

http://mail.yahoo.com

Jon C. Pierson