Re: Jaws changing website language

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:37:27 +0000

Hi sorry I don't have a solution for you, but this is just to confirm that using Jaws 12 latest build IIE 8 and windows Vista. I am getting Jaws speaking in another lingo! As you have already stated its probably speaking in German.

I hope someone can come up with an answer for you ASAP!
Regards
Daniel