Re: Jaws and windows xp multimedia 2005

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:39:26 -0600

Hi Jeanette, The Media Center functions work with Jaws Pro. I am able to look through the program guide, record while watching, record up to 14 days in the future, etc. We do not have the desktop MC, so my biggest hurdle has been getting used to using Jaws with the laptop keyboard layout. If one buys the MC which fits into a rack stereo, the wireless keyboard is like that of a laptop, meaning there is no seperate number pad. But, aside from this learning curve, so far I'm enjoying the Media Center. See ya, Norma

At 10:52 PM 12/26/2005, you wrote:

Hi Norma. What else did you find out on Jaws and MC.
Jeanette