RE: Jaws and windows 2000

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:49:47 +0200

Hi Fayaz,

Since its version 3.7, jaws works under win2k without any special
requirement so it may not be a problem to migrate from win98 to win2k.

However, the major problem is due to the authorization key. Upgrading
the authorization key to a "professional" (or "nt") authorization key is
really expensive. If you are using a regular "home" authorization key,
you'd beter upgrade from win98 to win XP home. It should work like a
charm with jaws 5. I used jaws 5.10 with win xp pro.

Hope this hhelps, have a nice day. Chris

  _____