Re: Jaws and windows 2000

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:52:15 +0200

The most noticable change will be your spending an additional US$ 300 or US$400 to upgrade to a jaws pro license - and they'll proabably make you upgrade to the most current version in the process. Otherwise jaws works fine on win 2k.

hth

Doris

At 10:35 PM 7/24/2005 -0700, you wrote:
Hi list, I wish to upgrade My win 98 machine to windows 200 professional. Please let me what are the requirements for jaws 5 to work with 2000 operating system. What are the changes that I need to make to enable jaws 5 to work perfectly with the new upgrade.

Looking forward for an early response

Fayaz

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page