Re: Jaws and twitter

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:22:22 +0330

There are many clients you can use. There is, first of all, OutTwit, recently
renamed to TWInbox. It's not for the blind, but it is accessible with Outlook
anyway. The URL is www.techhit.com/TwInbox

There is also Qwitter, which contacts JFW directly and allows you to read/write
tweets from anywhere in your computer, without the need to change focus. The
URL for this one is http://www.qwitter.com
There is also MCTwit, a powerful application, but you need to actually focus on
the application to use it's features, and it has a little bit of a learning
curve. The URL for MCTwit, by Jamal Mazrui, is
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/mtsetup.exe
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d