RE: Jaws and the external triple talk synthesizer

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:53:41 -0500

Actually Troy,
I am pretty happy with it.
It does, to some extent, react when you change JAWS voices.
It also allows me to adjust the volume of JAWS indepently of whatever I
might be listening to on the computer.
It is a whole lot better than the Double Talk which I used to use until it
just rolled over and passed out one day. (LOL)
One thing though, when we hooked it up we had to download the latest drivers
from the web - and - be very careful which USB port you plug it into.
It seems that there could be a conflict if the Triple Talk (a slow device)
is in the same place as the DSL (a very fast device) is placed.
Other than this I have had no problems.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...