RE: Jaws and system tray

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:56:57 +0100

Hi Dan,

Here is something to look for since I had the same problem here sometime
ago.

I opened the control panel and double-clicked on "Taskbar and start
menu".

Then, I unchecked the "Auto-hide the taskbar" checkbox.

In order to be sure I'll get insert+f11 everywhere, I then checked "Keep
the taskbar on top of other windows".

HTH. have a nice day. Chris