Re: Jaws and rockbox

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:32:52 -0700

Hi there,
Usually it uses internal speaker and/or headphone jack.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf
Of Jeffrey Shockley
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 11:29 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Just thought that I'd add to Joseph's message and say that if
you
manually
tab to the system tray from the desktop, these balloons usually
show
up
as
buttons on the system tray and you can activate them with enter
or
space bar. You can right click on them by pressing your
Applications
key.

From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 18 May 2007 04:42:16 -0400
Subject: JFW and USB errors

Hello All,
I am running into a problem with my usb ports.  The only real
relationship to
JFW is the fact that I don't know how to use JFW to click the
message
balloon, however, the problem is there is a balloon popping up
saying my USB
device has malfunctioned and if this continues to replace the
device.  The
problem is that there is nothing wrong with the device because I
tried it in
the USB ports on another PC and it is fine.  That being said,
does anyone
know how to fix this and does anyone know how to access the pop
up message
balloons using JFW?
Take care,
John

JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting
mailing
list:
subject
line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or
the
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.  Rather
contact
the

[...]

word unsubscribe in the subject line.

list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx