Re: Jaws and realplayer

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:57:45 -0800

Modey, I like Real player 10.5 and it is free. It seems easier to work with
than Windows media player. I have the file types set to play everything, so
it plays all windows media player stuff also. I would say, go for Real
player 10.5 Go to: www.real.com. The player is kind of hard to find there,
but it is there.
Jim