RE: Jaws and quickbooks.

  • From: Linda Yacks <lyacks@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:26:06 -0700

Hi,

I expected someone would address this but since no one has, I will tell you
my experience.  I am not using Jaws with the latest Quickbooks, but I have
used Jaws and Quickbooks for years.  I am currently using QB 2004 at home.
We are just starting to use the time tracking feature of QB at work and it
will be the 2010 version so I will be able to tell you more about that in a
couple fo weeks.

It is very possible to use QB with Jaws.  I find the registers navigatable.
It is necessary to know the order in which the columns are arranged because
jaws doesn't tell you what the column is, but you can learn them.  There are
some keyboard shortcuts.  You can use the review screen for several
applications.  Are you familiar with QB?

Linda

  _____