Jaws and outlook2003.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:26:37 -0600

Hello listers,
I am using outlook2003,but I am having some issues with it.
Jaws will nnot always read all when I do the read all key stroke.
Also, will some one please tell me what to do when jaws says, right click on
picture?
When I do right click, I arrow down to edit message. Some time jaws will
read and some time jaws won't.
If there's a fix for these problems please let me know.
Thanks aheap,
Carliss