Jaws and message rules

  • From: "Morey Worthington" <blindwop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:16:26 -0500

Howdy all,
After making message rules in OE6 using Jaws5.0844.
After making these message rules, where might I find a file which would have
a sort of back-up if I needed which I sure could have used after my other
computer crashed and wiped out everything.
Do not know if copy is in the Jaws/enu folder or not, but thought I would
ask, or if anyone knows where else to look.
Thanks,
Morey