Jaws and kazaaLite

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <armando@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:20:04 -0800

Hey listers,
  For some odd reason, I can't get KazaaLite to connect.  I downloaded it
from the JFWLite home page and followed the installation process and put my
name as a user name.  After the installation, I waited for at least five
minutes and Kazaa won't connect.  I also disabled the firewall and still
didn't get any results.  Any Idea as to why it's not letting me connect?
Thanks for a great list.

Armando