Re: Jaws and firefox

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:06:36 -0400

Just a note to those trying firefox, make sure you have the latest version
1.5.0.2.
Mozilla users warned--upgrade now

CERT warned that earlier versions of Firefox, and other Mozilla software
based on Firefox code, contain a clutch of vulnerabilities that expose users
to attack.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6062713.html?tag=sas.email