RE: Jaws and SQL

  • From: "Linda Judeich" <lindaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:37:42 -0500

I said "SQL spreadsheets" because that's what the client said he used.
Again, I realize that SQL is a database but I haven't personally used it and
so don't know what it can/cannot do.  I'll know more after I've met with the
client and looked at the programs he needs to access with Jaws.

Thanks!
Linda