RE: Jaws and Quicken!!

  • From: "Laura Shumate" <LShumate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:37:43 -0400

Hi Carmen,

     I would like to tell you that quikin does not work with Jaws.  A
good program that I use is Money Talks which is made by American
Printing House for the Blind.  Money Talks is self voicing and uses the
Jaws Real Speak voices for it but if you only have the microsoft
Narrator voice, which is Microsoft Sam the voice that will come up in
the demo is Microsoft Sam.  I am not sure on the pricing of Money Talks
because right now I only have the demo myself.

Laura Shumate

The Arc of Dauphin and Lebanon Counties

Harsco Center

2569 Walnut St

Harrisburg, PA 17103

Phone: (717) 920-2727

Fax:     (717) 920-2730

www.arcofdc.org <http://www.arcofdc.org/>

Affiliate of The Arc of PA

Advocacy & resources for citizens with intellectual and developmental
disabilities & their families

------------Confidentiality Notice -------------

 This e-mail message, together with any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and or
privileged information. The information may be protected by state and
federal laws, including, without limitation, the provisions of the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA),
which prohibit unauthorized disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, forwarding, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the original message.