Jaws and Quicken!!

  • From: "Carmen Santiago" <bluedogs24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 08:13:42 -0400

Hi listers,

            I'm using Jaws 10.0.1154 on an XP pro machine.  I was wondering
if anyone out there uses a money management program in order to keep track
of their expenses.  Is the latest version of Quicken accessible with Jaws?
If it is could you tell me how it worked out for you and if you found it to
be Jaws friendly.  The reason why I'm asking is because I'm looking into
purchasing such  a program to keep better track of my expenses.  I would
also like to use this type of program to reconcile my transactions.  If
someone has used such a program, could you tell me how it worked for you and
if you had problems with it being Jaws friendly.

            I look forward to any information that you may provide.  Thank
you in advance.

Carmen