RE: Jaws and Oracle accessibility

  • From: "harald van Breederode" <harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:46:26 +0200

Hi Alex,

The problem is that the term 'oracle' is usually used for everything that the
company Oracle provides.
Originally Oracle just meant the database but nowadays it is a million things
because we developed application as well as the database and we did many
acquisitions.

SO asking if Oracle is accessible is just like asking is this electronic device
accessible.

-Harald