Re: Jaws and OE

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 06:43:49 -0500

Jim,

    Thanks for the suggestion of running Auto Sizer in the new message
and reply windows in OE, but I ran Auto Sizer with all the appropriate
windows in OE several years ago when list members on another list
discovered that you needed to do it with all the OE message windows,
so I don't think that's the problem, especially since I didn't have
the problem with the first few versions of JAWS I was using with Auto
Sizer installed.  I'm having other problems, irritations, etc. with
JAWS 6.0 and OE and IE, and am thinking of biting the bullet and
repairing JAWS, but repairing 5.0 and 5.10 didn't solve some of the
same problems that occurred with those versions, so I don't have much
hope that a repair of the latest version will solve them, but hope
springs eternal.
Margaret

"jim" wrote:

Margaret,
Since you have autosizer going, be sure to maximize your new message
window.
In OE, hit control N and then have autosizer maximize that window.
Also, Hit
control R to reply to a message, and have autosizer maximize that
window
also. And I have found that reading the message from the top of the
message
helps in hearing it all. Write me off list if you want, if you have
any more
problems. Hope this helps.
Jim