Re: Jaws and McAfee

  • From: "Stephen Faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:40:27 +0100

katherine.

i too also use macafee and jfw 7 on an xp home machine.

i have never had the exact problem that you are describing but i would also
like to know if there are any jfw scripts available for macafee.

a lot of the functions of macafee are not available with jfw and it is a shame
as once macafe is set up it sits there quietly until something forces it to
react, i.e. a virus being detected or a program requesting access to the
internet.

i have used macafee now for 3 years and am due to upgrade to the newest version
in a matter of weeks.

i intend to do this, but i hope that someone can make it a little more
accessible for me.

stephen