Re: Jaws and Keys

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 16:16:09 -0500

No. Remove JFW, the key sticks. Additionally, you don't have to uninstall
JFW 5.1 before you install JFW 6.0. You can, in theory, run both off the
same computer; all the ILM version does is remove 6.0's dependance on the
Quella authorization. If you run 5.1 or earlier, keep the authorization key
on. Though why you'd run multiple versions of the same program is beyond me.