Re: Jaws and IE9.

  • From: "david Jennette" <dcjenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:45:33 -0500

Here's the link.
www.microsoft.com/ie
It's pretty much strate forward.  I uninstalled the beta though.  It does work
but it needs just a little work on the accessibility side.  Nothing with the
program really.  They'll just have to tweak Jaws a little do to interface
changes is all from what I can see.  Pages are read pretty well but it just
needs a little work with navigation and all.  You'll be able to download the
program threw windows update when it's released or from the same link I've
listed.  I'm really looking forward to playing with it more once jaws is
tweaked.