Jaws and Game Day Audio.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 14:57:58 -0700

Hi listers,
I am having trouble reading the links in game day audio. When I click on a game I want to hear, I hear graphic game day audio. It doesn't tell me what the station is, as in years past. There is a Vi link that lets me read stations as in the past, but on the regular game day audio, I can't get the name of the station to come up. A friend of mine says I may have a setting that needs changing in the jaws settings. Anyone got any ideas? I don't mind using the Vi link, but would like to use the regular game day audio link. She is, and she gets the stations to pop up. Thanks fort your help. I am using Jaws 7.0 with Windows XP Pro