Re: Jaws and Firefox

  • From: "Rissal" <rissalakkouche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:55:16 +1000

i'm using fire fox with jaws 9.0 myself and i'm very happy with it look if u
have skype ad me on mr.riss and i'll help u that way because i'm not very good
in giving instructions in writing i don't know if anyone knows what i mean but
i can surely help u hth thanks cheers
It has never been my object to record my dreams, just to realize them