Jaws and Cpu that supports 64 bits

  • From: "Moti Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blindtech List" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "helpneededlist" <HelpNeededList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:48:48 +0200

Hi friends,

I've upgraded these days my pc and now I'm using cpu which supports 64 bits.
My questions:
1  Do I have to set my xp pro system to 64 bits in the settings of the display
page under the control panel or to use only 32 bits?
I'm using Jaws 6.20 Ilm version.
2  Is there someone who uses this kind of CPU which supports 64 bits and work
with Jaws 6, how does Jaws work with it?
I'm going to get my new pc in two days.

A lot of thanks

Moti

Moti Azrad