Re: Jaws and Clipboard

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:12:50 -0400

Here is what you do

1 arrow to the first item you want to select.
2 holding down the control key press your arrow key to the next item you
should hear not selected and then the file name.
3 If you want to select it keep holding down the control key and press the
space bar you should now hear selected and the file name.
4 repeat until all items you wish to be selected have been then copy them or
append them to clip board.

Control c copies and windows key plus c appends the clip board.

Hope that helps