Jaws and CDRW

  • From: "Ryan McManomy" <rmcmanomy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:59:02 -0700

Hello I have Drag'n Drop as the program that came on my computer for my cdrw
drive.
I can not get this to work well with Jaws!
Are there any scripts for this program or a free cdrw program I can use
until I can afford a new program?
I like and have tried burn Quick from Triton interactive.
On a previous computer but it does not support my new cdrw at this time.
Thanks for any help!

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses as a service to Keeling Inc. Customers]

jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

list owner at