Re: Jaws and Adobe Reader

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:51:38 -0500

Sounds like you need to run OCR on the document.

Maybe Open Book or Omnipage Pro.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: