Re: Jaws and 2 sound cards

  • From: "Stephen Faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:46:36 +0100

troy.

i used the freedom scientific instructions that u have mentioned without any problems.

i also have an external soundcard which only runs jaws.

the entry in the jfw.ini file looks like this on mine:

Synth1Port=SB Live! 24-bit External

this is taken from my sounds and audio in control panel.
remember once this has been done u must download and copy and paste the new eloquence file into the program just like it describes in the help file you have been reading.

hth.

stephen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>