RE: Jaws alternative, Mac Leopard VoiceOver and bootcamp

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:47:19 -0700

this comment from Gordon Smith has pretty much discouraged me from
considering a mac.  this comes from an avid mac supporter.  Each person has
to make his or her own priority list and make purchasing decisions based on
it.  For me, web accessibility is of the highest importance, so these
comments carry lots of importance:

From: Gordon Smith <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>