Re: Jaws accessability with xmradio.com?

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:05:27 -0600

Thanks Julie, I appreciate the info.
Troy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws accessability with xmradio.com?

It is accessible. I don't subscribe to it, but I've used it through a
friend's account before...with his permission, of course. <smile> Anyway,
they have a quick tune edit box where you can type in a channel if you know
what you want, or you can browse through the different channels, and either
way, I have no problems with JAWS version 8, and I didn't have any problems
with 7.10, either. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/