Re: Jaws Won't Read Portions of a Line

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:00:52 -0600

This got lost in my drafts folder so is a bit late.

I'm finding all kinds of edit windows where Jaws 7.1 misses characters or
doesn't read parts of lines. Outlook Express edit windows, Word XP, and
various Windows edit boxes. It's very annoying.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>