Jaws With Word Perfect 10

  • From: "Scott Rumery" <blindfaith36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:42:51 -0400

Hi, I am having some trouble with Jaws and Word Perfect 10.  I am running the
latest build of Jaws 8, and using Word Perfect 10.  When I try to print my
document the print job just sits there and does not do anything.  If I turn off
Jaws, then my print job will print just fine.  I have been having this problem
since Jaws 7, and I cannot seem to find out what may be going on.  I can print
from the Internet just fine, and from other applications just fine.  It is just
when I am using word Perfect and Jaws.  Any ideas?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Scott