Re: Jaws With Thunderbird

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:45:37 -0500

Ann, let me add a question of my own.  How do you tell if a message has
attachments in Thunderbird?  I've played with Thunderbird a little while; and,
though I found it usable, I also had some issues.  There were JAWS scripts;
but, the author of those scripts has long since ceased to maintain them.  In
order to import my Windows contacts, (I use Vista) I had to add an extension in
order to perform this function.  Have you had better luck?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: