Jaws & Vista users...

  • From: "Mark Mansworth" <Mark.Mansworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:15:47 +0100

Hi folks,

Having recently purchased a new PC with "Vista".  I am struggling with it and
would be grateful if any any other "Vista", users could contact me off list
with any tips or general advice.  or even a good source of simple info, as so
far the so called "Help", menus have enduced more confusion then I started
with!  I previously had been using my old PC for many years with Windows '95
and various versions of jaws and if it hadn't started to fall apart so, I would
have happily continued using it !

Cheers

Mark.