Re: Jaws Version?

  • From: "Karen" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:26:51 -0500

did you try reloading JAWS, and then trying that? if the disk worked, then=
 it should say Jaws for windows is ready, after it is unloaded and=
 reluaded.

On 1/14/2004 at 1:23 PM Fazil M. wrote:

>Hi.
>I downloaded and installed jaws5 some times ago, but I got the
>authorization disk today.  Now after installing the authorization key, I
>went to Jaws help, and hit letter a for about, and jaws said the=
 following:
>"About JAWS
>JAWS Job Access With Speech
>Version 5.00.621
>40 Minute Demonstration
>Minutes Remaining:  39."
>I got 2 questions now,
>1.
>Am I using the most current version when I have Version #5.00.621?
>2.
>Jaws still says:
>"40 Minute Demonstration," does it mean that I am still using the software
>in Demonstration mode?
>
>Thanks!
>

>--

Don't judge me because I'm blind--Judge me by what's inside. If you judge=
 me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
Music is my world, my hopes and the center of my dreams.
Love is a gift--Treasure it when it is given.   Contact Info:
EMAIL AND MSN: melody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MelodyBunny1803
My waste of space in cyber space-- http://www.melody-rocks.com