Re: Jaws Speaking Spanish?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:46:42 +0200

HI Miss Claudia:
you have two alternatives at this point:
if you're using versions prior than 10, perhaps 9 or oldest 8, you may
locate the Sapi five speech synthesizer CD, that's essentially shipped
out along with your initial software product.
insert it and instal those couple of Spanish voices.
or you may use 10 or highly 11, hit over to:
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/RSD/1.0/RSD1.0.67.101-spe-Diego-enu.exe
or:
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/RSD/1.0/RSD1.0.67.101-spe-Isabel-enu.exe
and also:
eventually:
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/RSD/1.0/RSD1.0.67.101-spe-Monica-enu.exe
you may encounter some problems if your current used version of JAWS
older than Eight, unless I believe that you can get any of those Sapi
voices in Spanish, not necessarily to be released by
FreedomScientific, and even it will be compatible to whichever edition
you have.
sincerely I hope that's help.
Mostafa Almahdy, Egyptian Citizen, skype account: my_speaker

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is