RE: Jaws Speach Rate

  • From: "Cory Jackson" <cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:58:16 -0500

Hi Bob,

When you go in to the global voice adjustment make sure you are modifying
the default voice and not the application the radio button is normally set
on modify default , so you should be effecting the voice globally unless you
change the radio button to the modify application selection.

Cory Jackson

Msn: cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/coryjackson
CJ's Three-way Computer Consulting is here to assist you with your
adaptive software questions or problems.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (740)435-0018

email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.3wcomputing.com