RE: Jaws Scripts for Miranda

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:45:29 -0700

I'm using version 0.4 of Miranda, and the latest scripts from the web
site.  I can't get Jaws to read my entire
contact's name.  Is there something I can do, to fix this?
Yes in the option for contact list set the fonts smaller.  The hole name
should come up.  A setting below 3 is promblematic.  This will be
documented in the next readme file.

  Sometimes, Jaws won't say whether a person is online or
offline.  It'll say their name, followed by a graphic number.  Are there
any settings I need to change to fix this
behavior?
Find out what the status is by opening the conversation window with that
user and then label the graphic.
Hth