Re: Jaws Scripts for Miranda

  • From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 06:22:54 -0400

I wanted to thank all of those, who answered my Miranda scripts question.  I do
have a couple more questions though.

I'm using version 0.4 of Miranda, and the latest scripts from the web site.  I
can't get Jaws to read my entire
contact's name.  Is there something I can do, to fix this?  Sometimes, Jaws
won't say whether a person is online or
offline.  It'll say their name, followed by a graphic number.  Are there any
settings I need to change to fix this
behavior?  I've followed all of the recommendations in the read me file.

I'm using Jaws 6.1, and Windows Xp home.

The scripts are great!!!  Keep up the good work.

Earle