Re: Jaws Scripts For Win MX

  • From: "ryan west" <ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:27:48 -0700

Hello,

If you want to compile your scripts have the program open then press insert 0.
Then press control-O tab to the list and arrow down to the program you want to
compile the scripts for and then press enter.  Last press control-s to save,
wait for it to say compile complete then use alt f4 to exit the script manager.

Hope this helps

Ryan