Re: Jaws, Magic Jack and Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Angel238" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 20:23:41 -0400

What is wlm?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Katherine Schulz
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 2:48 PM
  Subject: Jaws, Magic Jack and Windows Live Mail

  Hello,

  Some of you may remember the help you gave when I set up Magic Jack and
modified Jaws to it could be used with Magic Jack.

  Everything was working fine until I installed WLM and now, Jaws is coming
through the phone again.  Does anyone know what the problem could be or if
installing WLM might have changed something to cause things to revert to the
original state?

  I would like to have Jaws speech back through the computer and not the phone.

  Thank you,

  Katherine