Re: Jaws & MS Access Query features

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:54:21 -0700

Hi,
The only time I really worked with Access was back in 1995, and it's
discouraging to hear that query features are probably as inaccessible now as
they were back then. That said, I did have some luck getting around them by
constructing queries using raw SQL. I'd be willing to bet that that would be
the best way to go if you can get away with it.
Tom